Deals involving office buildings, retail locations, high-density condo projects, and industrial lands have been booming in British Columbia for a few decades. Given the vibrant business market that exists on the west coast, leasing commercial has become an integral part of most business transactions. At Sodagar & Company, we represent both tenants and landlords. We prepare offers to lease, lease contracts, licenses, tenancy agreements, rights of first refusal and options to renew, expand or purchase. Our experience covers the full range of property types, from retail strip malls to office buildings. We offer strategies and advice to avoid unforeseen complications, and counsel in developing leasing arrangements that are the best fit for our client’s overall business needs, including tax and financing implications.
Our Real Estate Law Group can also recommend and enforce tenant and landlord remedies such as terminations, surrenders, lease amendments and distresses, as well as handling debt collection and settlement issues.
Our clients rely on us to assist them with the following
- Ownership, investment and transaction structuring;
- Acquisition and disposition of all classes of real property assets, including office, retail, hotel, industrial, recreational and development properties;
- Financing, including long-term, construction and other loans and mortgage securitizations;
- Real property ownership structures, including joint ventures, partnership and shareholder arrangements;
- Leasing; and
- Construction and development agreements.
Our clients are small to large international organizations. If you are looking to expand your real estate interests, at Sodagar & Company, we can provide the strategic advice you need to take make informed decisions.